ApplySci’s 14th Deep Tech Health + Neurotech conference returns to MIT on September 30, 2022, Biomedical, physical, computational, mathematical, and and engineering scientists will discuss healthy longevity – understanding, detecting, treating and preventing disease through technology. Topics include:
- Slowing and reversing aging
- The new preventive care paradigm
- Next generation remote healthcare
- Causes of neurodegeneration
- Sensor-driven diagnostics and treatment
- Broad spectrum brain technologies
- Healthcare in the metaverse
- Digital biomarkers
- Robots at home
- Enhancing our senses
- Clinical trials of the future
Attendees include investors; large and diverse technology companies; startups; pharmaceutical companies; health and hospital systems; government regulators and funding agencies; and interdisciplinary researchers creating the healthcare of tomorrow.
ApplySci will have exclusive use of the 7th floor of the Samberg Center, and its large terraces. Registration is limited. Terrace doors will remain open, and meals will be served outside. Masks and proof of vaccine will be required.