PAST SPEAKERS INCLUDE: VINOD KHOSLA – ZHENAN BAO – JOE WANG – GEORGE CHURCH – MARY LOU JEPSEN – RUDY TANZI – ROZ PICARD – BRIAN OTIS – BRYAN JOHNSON – TOM INSEL – CARLA PUGH – MARK CHEVILLET – TOM OXLEY – SHAHIN FARSHCHI – GIOVANNI TRAVERSO – MIKAEL ELIASSON – ARTO NURMIKKO – CARLOS PENA – BRAD RINGEISEN – MICHAEL SNYDER – DAVID EAGLEMAN – TAN LE – POPPY CRUM – KEITH JOHNSON
ApplySci’s 14th Wearable Tech + Digital Health + Neurotech conference returns to MIT on September 30, 2022.
Join us as we address existing and emerging challenges. Topics will include:
- Long COVID
- mRNA for the future
- Home-based health monitoring and care delivery
- Genomics, CRISPR, Immunotherapy
- Preventing/slowing/diagnosing/treating neurodegeneration
- Health data
- Healthcare investment
- The spectrum of brain technologies
- Digital phenotyping
- Mental health management and diagnosis
- Neural diagnostcs
- Digital Therapeutics
- Virtual care
- Human Computer Interaction
- Digital Biomarkers
- Care infrastructures/ Community and consumer focused health
- Clinical trials, drug development, direct care delivery
On April 8th at the Samberg Center at MIT, researchers, investors, regulators, payors, pharma, biotech, device companies, health systems and startups will discuss the future body and brain health.
ApplySci will have exclusive use of the 7th floor of the Samberg Center, and its large terraces. We will limit registration, and encourage attendees to be outside. Terrace doors will remain open, so please bring a sweater or jacket as we will have a breeze from the Charles, all day. Masks and proof of vaccine will be required by both MIT and ApplySci.